• How to write a great speech: Linguistics, drama, and rhetoric
• Studying English literature: Excel in the study of novels, poems, plays, and more
• The theory of education: Effective learning and teaching
• How to stay focused: Ten top hacks for motivation
• Starting a freelance business: Ten essential tips
• How to write best-selling, award-winning fiction
• Ten editing techniques to perfect your fiction writing
• Creative mindfulness: Ten ways to chill out and enjoy creativity
K.C. Finn is the author of more than 20 novels in just six years in the writing business. She is a multi-award-winning author, having received the coveted Best Gothic Fiction 2016 for her novel The Book Of Shade, a 78,000-word fantasy novel which took just 16 days to pen. She has also received accolades from the RONÉ Awards for Best YA Paranormal Fiction 2015 (The Mind’s Eye, 2nd Place) and The Readers’ Favorite Award for Best YA Science Fiction book of 2016 (Legion Lost, Commended Finalist) and was a semi-finalist for Best YA Book of The Year in the Dante Rossetti Prize 2017. In the world of horror fiction, she has also shared the charts with the likes of Stephen King and Dean Koontz for her worldwide best-selling story collection Sinister Sentiments.
As an independent and small press author, K.C. proves that you can be successful in a very short space of time without compromising on the kind of stories you wish to deliver. Her Master’s degree in Linguistics and Education makes her the perfect tutor to impart wisdom on the craft of writing itself, whilst also offering a firsthand experience of what works and what doesn’t in the world of marketing. She is also writing a thesis for her Doctorate in Creative Education, training to master this field by 2021. If you value such real experiences and have what it takes to work hard in the creative industry, K.C.’s teachings will take you far.