Nurture Your New Leads on Autopilot
Episode #11 of the course How to generate more leads through your website by Lauren Pawell
You’ve made it to the last lesson of the course. Congratulations!
We’ve covered a lot of ground when it comes to generating more leads through your website, including:
1. The three important factors when it comes to understanding the bigger picture of website lead generation,
2. The three website metrics you need to know in order to measure the results of your lead generation efforts (and how to track these metrics using Google Analytics),
3. Why installing the Facebook pixel on your site now will help you in the future to both better understand your audience and use retargeting in Facebook advertising,
4. How to add an email opt-in to your website so you can convert more of your site visitors into leads,
5. What a lead magnet is, why you need one, and how to use it to improve the VTL conversion rate of your email opt-in,
6. How to create a lead-nurturing system that sends automated responses to leads coming through your website forms,
7. How to use content upgrades to generate more leads via your most popular web pages,
8. The power of Facebook ads and how they can be used to scale up your lead volume in an automated way, and
9. A strategy for using giveaways to continue to increase your lead volume while still filtering out the spammy leads.
Have you started implementing any of these tactics yet?
I guarantee that as you start to take action on each strategy, you’ll start to see more leads trickle in—perhaps slowly at first, but soon you’ll be overflowing with so many leads you won’t know what to do with them all!
When you do start to implement these tactics, if you find that your VTL conversion rate is not quite where you want it to be, don’t stress. This is normal. It may just mean you have to make some tweaks…to your copy, to your visuals, to your offer. This is all part of the process. It can take some time to dial it in.
Now, equally as important as growing your lead volume is keeping these leads engaged and interacting with your company on an ongoing basis until they’re ready to convert into customers.
So I don’t want you to focus solely on lead generation; also pay equal attention to your lead nurturing process.
And one of the best ways to nurture new leads is through a personalized email automation that is initiated immediately after someone becomes a new lead.
This sequence of emails should onboard the new lead by:
• Introducing them to your brand and making them feel like part of the family,
• Educating them about your product(s) and/or service(s),
• Answering one or some of their frequently asked questions,
• Giving them a list of actionable tips,
• Telling them a story about one of your customers, and
• Setting expectations about future communications.
This way, you won’t just generate new leads but also generate more sales.
Because isn’t that the whole point of getting more leads?
Here’s to your ongoing online success,
Want to chat with Lauren about how to generate more leads, customers and revenue through your website? Book a free Strategy Session below and together, you’ll put together a custom online marketing strategy to help you reach your business goals.
Share with friends