How Does Diet Hacking Work?
Hello and welcome back!
Today, you’re going to learn how you can use diet hacking, whether you want to lose weight, follow a specific type of diet type, or just become healthier. I’ve been diet hacking for nearly two years. To show you how things have changed, here’s a typical day’s food before I started:
And here’s a typical day’s food after I started diet hacking:
So, let’s go.
How Does Everything Work?
Imagine that you have a personal butler. Let’s call them Jeeves. Each week, Jeeves plans a selection of meals based on your taste preferences and dietary goals, then does your shopping for you. Your cupboards are fully stocked, you know what you’re having for dinner each night, and you’ve lots of tasty, healthy treats to satisfy any cravings. All you need to do is cook.
Do you think you’d find it easier or harder to stick to your healthy eating regime? Easier, of course.
Now, imagine that you replaced Jeeves with an assistant whom you communicated with digitally—for example, email, Skype, Facebook, or WhatsApp. They still take care of everything for you but for a fraction of the cost.
Would you still find it easier to stick to your new diet? Yes, again.
This is how diet hacking works: You literally get someone to do the hard parts of eating well for you—from choosing what to eat to writing lists and even doing your shopping.
This means your to-do list shrinks to this:
You’ll have less to worry about and be better equipped to stick to your new diet, whatever life throws your way. I realize this might sound a little radical. So, please read on, and you’ll see that it’s actually quite straightforward.
What Does Diet Hacking Involve?
Diet hacking is a simple, no nonsense strategy—that’s why it works. Here’s a breakdown of the steps you can take to hack your way to diet domination. (We will be exploring each of these steps in detail in a later lesson.)
1. Hire a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant is someone who provides admin assistance from a remote location. You can find assistants to suit almost any budget, as you’ll see in a later lesson.
2. Choose your diet preferences. How do you want to eat day to day? And what are your overall goals? Here, you’ll answer these questions, which forms the basis for everything else.
3. Automate your recipe selections. In this step, you’ll create a virtual cookbook that your assistant can choose from, so you can be sure that you’ll love every meal.
4. Set up a shopping account. Create an online account with your favorite supermarket.
5. Write fool-proof instructions to your assistant. You’ll learn how to explain to your assistant what you’d like them to do, from selecting recipes to meal planning and online shopping.
6. Put it to the test. Get started, feeding back any minor improvements to your assistant, and repeat until you’re 100% satisfied.
Once you’ve finished, your diet will be on autopilot. All that’ll be left for you to do is the cooking and eating—and of course, deciding how you’ll enjoy your newfound freedom!
The remainder of this course will show you how to breeze through these steps. In tomorrow’s lesson, you’ll learn how to hire an assistant for less than the cost of late-night takeout.
What Are Other People Saying About Diet Hacking? Read this to find out!
Share with friends