Nurture Your Authority and Audience with Automation
You’ve made it to the last lesson of the course. Congratulations!
We’ve covered a lot of ground, and now you know that when it comes to building your online authority quickly, you need to:
1. Create your story to connect with your audience.
2. Deepen your connection with your audience by letting people know what you do and why you do it, not just demonstrating expertise and performance.
3. Niche down on content to raise your authority status in people’s eyes and in search engines.
4. Influence people without aiming to influence.
5. Promote yourself without seeming like a jerk.
6. Build your reputation on your superpower.
7. Teach your audience, and optimize your efforts to build a compounding effect.
8. Contribute generously, and make it pay off by leveraging other people’s audiences.
9. Build trust, and become a credible go-to resource in your industry.Fh3m
10. Set yourself up to take corrective measures if your efforts don’t provide the results or returns you expect.
I guarantee that as you start to act on each of the above, you’ll begin to see your authority grow. An indicator of this will be that more people become part of your audience and more leads trickle in—perhaps slowly at first, but soon they’ll be coming in waves!
Now, while building your authority and growing your audience is important, it is just as important to be able to keep your audience and leads engaged and interacting with your brand on an ongoing basis until they’re ready to convert into customers.
So, it would be a mistake to put all your energy and attention into growing your authority and audience. You also need to pay equal attention to your lead nurturing process.
And one of the best ways to nurture new leads is through a personalized email automation system that is initiated immediately after someone becomes a new lead.
Your email automation should consist of a sequence of emails that onboards a new lead by:
• introducing them to your brand and making them feel like part of a movement or community
• educating them about your product(s) and/or service(s)
• answering their frequently asked questions
• giving them actionable tips
• sharing the journey of one or more of your customers
• setting expectations about future communications and ways to interact with your brand
This way, you won’t just grow your authority and audience but also generate more sales.
Because isn’t that the whole point of growing your online authority?
Here’s to your ongoing online success!
You know that your content plays a huge role in building your online authority, as well in nurturing your audience and leads. Take the quiz to discover if you are missing any critical elements.
Share with friends